Addiction & Substance Abuse Therapy
Who this helps
- Specialized Courts
- Department of Family Protective Services
- Generalized anxiety
- Complicated grief
- Sexual, emotional and or physical abuse
What to Expect
- Professionally trained clinicians specialized in addiction and substance abuse treatment.
- Personalized services using evidence-based curriculum.
- Guided treatment plan that includes targeted outcomes and treatment duration.
- EMDR resourcing to enhance safe coping skills
- Mindful management of negative emotions
- Challenge unhelpful thinking and behaviors that accompany addiction
- Self-Care Techniques
- Alcohol/Drug Education
- Stress Management
- Problem Solving
- Healthy & effective communication within relationships
- Addiction Narrative Processing
- Our goal is to guide our clients toward a safe and balanced lifestyle, free of drug and alcohol use.
- Provide a safe environment that will allow a safe space for healing.
- Overcome and manage addictive or negative behaviors associated with the addiction(s).
- Create healthy coping mechanisms to overcome addiction related tendencies.