High Performance Neurofeedback (HPN)
Who this Helps
- Mild TBI
- Panic Attacks
- Autism spectrum
- Learning Disabilities
- HPN is a brain-based biofeedback that helps support the brain to regulate itself for higher, more flexible and improved overall functioning.
- HPN can be a treatment option for ages three and up.
- Potential benefits include optimizing cognitive performance, enhance attention span and focus, diminish hyperactivity, normalize sleep, decrease anxiety and depression, reduce irritability and mood swings, encourage friendships and socializing.
- Neurofeedback has been seen as a treatment of choice for people struggling with Attention-Deficit and Hyperactivity.
What to Expect
- The brain receives feedback from an EEG system that provides information to the brain to reorganize itself. This helps the brain to get out of the "stuck" pattern.
- HPN training can average 10-30 sessions, with each session lasting 45-60 minutes.
- Results are often noticed within the first six sessions, but may vary with each individual.