Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- This therapeutic intervention adjusts thought patterns in order to change moods and behaviors.
- It is based on the idea that negative actions or feelings are the result of existing distorted beliefs or thoughts, not unconscious forces from the past.
- CBT is beneficial in boosting overall mood and treating pressing issues. It strives to modify dysfunctional emotions, behaviors and thoughts to create a vision on finding solutions.
- CBT is as effective as medication for some mental health conditions.
- CBT is an evidence-based therapeutic modality for trauma.
- We now offer Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) services. Ask us how we can help you from the comfort of your own home.
What to Expect
- Client will be given a treatment plan by clinician where they will go over treatment goals and hopes for the outcome of the client.
- Studies have shown that CBT can be as effective as some medications for many types of depression and anxiety disorders.
- Unlike many drugs though, there are few side effects with CBT.
- This is a solution for client's wishing to avoid medication or side effects that might arise with it.